Sunday, June 14, 2009

Spain On The Road Again


Before my trip to Barcelona, I came across this show on NYC-TV.  Spain on the Road Again is a show that follows Mario Batalli, Mark Bitman, Claudia Bassol, and Gwyneth Paltrow around Spain.  They embark on culinary adventures, wine tastings, and some touristy bits.  I honestly can't stand Mario or Bitman and the two ladies get on my nerves a little bit too, but I am addicted to this show for the beautiful scenery and interesting food knowledge that it brings to the table.  I think it is on NYC-TV on Fridays at 9PM.  But I just download the episodes on xtorrent.  If you want to learn more about Spanish gastronomy, this is definitely a good way to do it.

2 comments:

  1. hey if you are really so much addicted to this show,, you should go for it. Atleast I feel so.
    spanishlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I am thinking about going to Spain for a few months this Fall. Still debating... Thanks for your enthusiasm though!

    ReplyDelete