Saturday, July 18, 2009

Last Night's Dinner: OTT


Last night and Wednesday night, I ordered OTT, a Thai restaurant right on the corner of my street.  They are located on Manhattan Ave and India St in Greenpoint.

I like this place because it is consistently good and fast.  They deliver but they are also a half a block away so it is very convenient.
Photo by Gavin Thomas - Courtesy of nymag.com

Last night, I got chicken pad thai medium spicy.  Wednesday night, I got chili beef medium spicy and Femi got pad see ew with extra beef and regular broccoli (they usually put chinese broccoli in it and he doesn't like that).   We also got chicken satay with peanut sauce.  Both times I got thai iced coffee.  I love it!

This place is a little pricey.  Last night, it was 12 bucks for pad thai and an iced coffee.  Wednesday it was about $30 bucks for two entrees, an appetizer, and a coffee.  It is just very convenient and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment